We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The pasta is boiled according to the instructions on the package in salted water.
Meanwhile, cut the julienne vegetables or cubes. Remove the olive seeds if necessary and cut into not very small pieces. Mix all in a large bowl.
Drain the pasta and rinse immediately under running cold water. Drain well and add over the vegetables, along with oregano, basil, salt, pepper, feta cheese, garlic and onion powder and olive oil. Mix well.
Perfect for barbecue or picnic.
The recipe for this Greek salad
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- tomatoes & # 8211 2-4
- onion (red) & # 8211 half of the head
- cucumbers & # 8211 1 pc
- green or red pepper & # 8211 1 pc.
- Feta eggs & # 8211 100-150 grams
- olives (with elbow) & # 8211 17 pcs.
Recipe with a photo of a classic Greek salad:
- Tomatoes are not cut into very large slices, cucumbers & # 8211 halves of rings.
- Onions thinly sliced onions, Bulgarian peppers of Bulgarian peppers.
- The fetus can be simply broken down and spread all over the table, add whole olives.
- All vegetables placed in a large salad bowl, mix and pour the finished dressing, the recipe is listed above.
- Season with ground black pepper. Serve immediately at the table.
We do not limit ourselves to photography and, therefore, we present you classic Greek salads in a video recipe:
Greek pasta salad
The Greek pasta salad recipe is one of my favorites, that's why I chose to share it with you. This recipe is easy to make with affordable ingredients and in addition we can customize it to your liking. Sometimes we want to eliminate meat from our menu and replace it with a portion of pasta with vegetables that will keep us moving all day. I don't know if you can believe it, but this salad only takes 15 minutes to prepare. Moreover, you can serve it as a main course or as a barbecue garnish.
So, we urge you to try this pasta salad and enjoy a healthy and hearty lunch. If you are a fan of pasta salads, do not hesitate to try Italian style pasta salad.
|Servings||Preparation time||Total preparation time|
|4||10 min||15 min|
- 400g cooked pasta
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 cucumbers
- 150g olive oil
- half a red onion
- 200g feta.
- 50 ml olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- To start, prepare the ingredients, wash and cut all the vegetables of the right size and boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Then in the pasta bowl add the rest of the ingredients such as: tomatoes, cucumbers, onion cut into scales, pitted kalamata olives and feta cheese.
- Then we prepare the dressing from: olive oil, lemon juice, dried oregano, salt and pepper to taste, mix everything with a fork.
- The next step is to pour the dressing over the rest of the ingredients and mix very well. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate the pasta salad for 1 hour.
- Serve as such or with a piece of fish in the oven.
GREEK SALAD Recipe + Video
Hello dear guests! Not long ago I returned from vacation in beautiful Greece. At every restaurant where I ate, I ordered Greek salad first. I saw several types: with capers, marinated hot peppers and the most interesting was with boiled egg. Today we prepared our favorite GREEK SALAD salad and I hope you like it too. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 5-6 tomatoes
- 3 cucumbers
- 1 large sweet pepper (cleaned of seeds)
- ½ red onion (large or small)
- 100 gr. - Kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon - capers (washed)
- 150 gr. - feta cheese
- 4-5 tablespoons - olive oil
- 1 teaspoon - mix for Greek salad or dried oregano
Method of preparation:
- Cut the onion and sweet pepper into thin slices and place them in a bowl.
- Then cut the cucumbers into cubes or slices and add them over the vegetables cut earlier.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes and add them to the bowl. Sprinkle with Greek salad mix or simply with dried oregano. Sprinkle with olive oil and mix everything together.
- Transfer the salad to another plate and add olives and capers all over the surface, and at the end, the star of this Feta Cheese recipe. Sprinkle with olive oil and sprinkle with spices for Greek salad or oregano. Good appetite!
Greek salad, classic recipe
The classic Greek salad recipe is one with the basic ingredients, without any special dressing, but just a little olive oil, salt and oregano.
Ancient Greek salad, ingredients:
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 bell pepper, cut into slices
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, cut into rounds
- 1 cup feta cubes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- black pepper
- no salt is needed, because we have br & acircnza and olives already salted
Ancient Greek salad preparation:
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the oil and spices, which you put at the end, after you have mixed everything well.
Mix the oregano oil and pepper in a separate bowl, then add the sauce thus formed over the mixture in the bowl. Mix well and serve.
Greek salad with cheese
Most salads are not only healthy, but also easy to cook. The same goes for this one, inspired by Mediterranean cuisine and which should not take you more than a quarter of an hour. We have vegetables, add olives and cheese and season with a hot dressing, flavored with turmeric and basil.
Salata tabbouleh by Jamie Oliver
Two simple and tasty recipes: salad and pasta. Tabbouleh Salad is a fresh and flavorful vegetable salad with bulgur. It is a salad that is going to be served as a side dish. Greens predominate, and the rest of the ingredients do not stand out too much.
Prepare the bulgur according to the instructions on the package. Let it soften and in the meantime chop finely and parsley, then green onions and garlic and put them in a bowl. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes and add them over the greens.
Once the bulgur is ready, squeeze any excess water if any. Then add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper and lemon juice. Mix well and let it absorb the juice.
Then add the rest of the greens and tomatoes, taste to see the balance between tastes, adjust if necessary (I put juice from 1 whole lemon) after which you can serve it.
If you leave it in the fridge for at least 1 hour, the tastes will blend even better. It is a delicious salad that you can take with you at a picnic. Serve Tabbouleh salad as such or as a side dish.
To get some good pasta, they must boiled conformable Directions from the package (that is, first put the pot with water and salt to a boil, then put the pasta and let it boil for 8-10 minutes, being good to be aldente).
For 500 g paste, will put in the pot approx 2 l apa boiled it with a Salt powder.
After boiling, Easter will put in a colander it drained, then pancakes under jet of the water (this will be done only for pasta for salad, for pasta with sauce, they will be drained directly, without being rinsed with cold water).
Into the bowl which was prepared in advance and in which I put: cherry tomatoes cut in half, cucumber rounds, green onions cut into small pieces, black olives rounds, Feta cheese cut into cubes, add and Easter leaked.
from olive oil mixed in a bowl little, lemon juice and dried oregano, we will make a dressing which we put over pasta salad, stirring gently.
These Easter can be served at a dinner late, and if they stay for the next day they can be taken to package at work.
You have to admit that it is an art in preparing the perfect salad. The fresh ingredients must blend harmoniously with the spices used. So that the flavor accompanies you at every mouthful. The offer is also important. And at Tutti Pizza you can find a complete menu, for all tastes. Of course, the pizzeria offers free delivery of salads in Sibiu. You can create a complete menu, according to your daily diet very simple. Whether you want to have lunch at the office or eat at home with your family, there is a dish for everyone.
When it comes to pasta, the offer at Tutti Pizza is varied and contains both known and new dishes. The ingredients are fresh and chosen to create tasty recipes. Thus, whether you choose pasta or feathers, you can be sure that you will enjoy the dish. Moreover, you can add dessert, drinks or even a pizza to your order to enjoy a complete meal with friends or family. Nothing compares to a tasty meal surrounded by lively people.
- The pizza
All the ingredients of the dishes are fresh. Mozzarella from 100 milk, wholemeal flour, freshly picked vegetables and the best quality sausages will delight you at every meal. The order at Tutti Pizza is made by phone, online but also in the place from Paltinului Street, number 16. In fact, for any order of pasta or salads over 24.9 lei you do not pay for the transport, and the payment methods are varied. Our team is at your disposal for any order and question from Monday to Saturday between 11:00 and 22:00 and is always ready to cook the most delicious dishes in Sibiu.
Greek pasta salad
Greek salad with wholemeal pasta is a summer recipe, full of flavors and flavors! We don't have to go to Santorini, Crete or Thassos to enjoy a holiday-flavored lunch! It is enough to prepare a Greek salad with wholemeal pasta and the holiday is coming directly to our kitchen! What is the idea from which we started in this recipe? Well, the famous Greek salad, of course! Greek salad differs from region to region, but the most common ingredients are: lettuce, olives, especially Kalamata olives, extra virgin olive oil, onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and, of course, Feta cheese. It is a simple combination of ingredients at everyone's fingertips, which is why it is important that the ingredients are fresh and of very good quality.
Today I propose my own and personal version of the Greek salad - Greek salad with wholemeal pasta. I added even more vegetables, colors and textures and, to turn the salad into a complete meal, I also added an ingredient that fits perfectly in this combination: Wholemeal 100% wheat penne, from Paste Baneasa!
What are the benefits of wholemeal Baneasa pasta made from 100% durum wheat?
- durum wheat gives pasta resistance in the boiling process, maintains its shape well and has a special taste compared to those of soft wheat
- just like the rest of the range Baneasa 100% durum wheat pasta, wholemeal pasta is premium quality pasta made in Romania
- In addition to the benefits of durum wheat, whole grains have even more benefits: they are rich in fiber that stimulates the digestive system, and lowers the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- consumption of whole grains reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease (slows down the assimilation of sugar and fat in the blood) and diabetes contain antioxidants and enzymes
- are suitable for people who are attentive to the figure and want better weight control
Let's see together what ingredients we need for the recipe Greek salad with wholemeal pasta. It is a recipe that is prepared very quickly, with a very fragrant dressing, which you can prepare not only for this salad, but also in general, for the delicious salads that you will prepare this summer!
- 300g full grain 100% hard wheat Baneasa Easter
- 3 liters of water, a pinch of salt
- a big red onion
- a red bell pepper
- a Fabio cucumber (3-4 pickled pickles)
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 200g feta cheese
- 200g seedless olives
- 120ml extra virgin olive oil
- 80ml red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves of garlic
- juice from a lemon
- 2 tablespoons dried herbs
- 30l agave syrup or honey
- salt and pepper to taste
First we prepare the pasta: we boil 3 liters of water with a pinch of salt. When the water starts to boil, add the Baneasa feathers and boil them according to the time indicated on the package. When the feathers are cooked al dente, drain the water and heat them very well under a stream of cold water. The pasta is rinsed only when we prepare the salad. For pasta with sauce, the pasta is added directly from the water in which they boiled, without being clarified beforehand. The water in which the pasta is boiled contains the starch from the pasta and is ideal for flavoring the sauce.
We prepare the vegetables, which we wash very well. We clean the onion and cut it into fish. Cut the pepper into cubes. Cut the cucumber lengthwise, use a teaspoon to remove the part of the seeds, which contains a lot of water. We also cut the cucumbers into cubes. Cut the olives into slices, cut into cubes, the cherry tomatoes in half. For the dressing, mix all the ingredients very well with a whisk, then match the taste of salt and pepper. Mix pasta, vegetables and dressing. Let the salad cover for at least 15 minutes, in the refrigerator, to blend the flavors.
A wonderful Greek salad with wholemeal pasta has come out! Wholemeal pasta has a subtle aroma, which gives the salad an extra flavor. We liked it very much, and Luca asked for a supplement! It is a perfect meal for summer, light and full of vegetables!